Beginning Monday night, February 17, 2014, Crenshaw Blvd. will be fully closed at Rodeo Rd. from 9 pm to 6 am to support on-going water line relocation work activities. See attached construction notice for details.
· Crenshaw Blvd. will be closed between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Pl
· Work will begin Monday, February 17, 2014, from 9 pm to 6 am and last approximately 2 weeks
· Traffic signage and detours will be implemented to assist the traveling public
· Emergency access will be maintained during this work activity
Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project
(213) 922 – 2736
Please see attached construction notice regarding the beginning of a new phase of work with respect to on-going advanced utility relocation work near Crenshaw Blvd. and 67th St. This work will be performed on Victoria Ave. during the hours of 7 am and 3:30 pm. Feel free to contact Ron Macias if you have any questions.
Metro Construction Relations
(323) 903 – 4147
CRENSHAW/LAX TRANSIT PROJECT
Metro would like to make sure you are aware of OCTA’s planned 20-hour closure of the I-405 between I-605 and SR-22 this weekend (9 pm Saturday, 8/17 – 5 pm Sunday, 8/18). Details about the closure, including recommended detours, can be found below. Feel free to share with your network.
During the weekend of August 17 to 18, crews will demolish the old southbound I-405 / eastbound SR-22 connector bridge, requiring a 20-hour full closure of the I-405 freeway. In preparation of the bridge demolition, the WCC team along with our partners at Caltrans have been busy promoting the upcoming closure.
WHAT WILL BE CLOSED?
• Northbound I-405 freeway will be closed at Valley View Street
• Southbound I-405 freeway will be closed from the I-605 freeway to the eastbound SR-22 connector (near Valley View Street)
• 7th Street / Eastbound SR-22 will be closed at the southbound I-405 freeway junction (near Studebaker Road)
Crews will close the I-405 freeway for 20-hours, from 9 p.m. Saturday, August 17 to 5 p.m. Sunday, August. 18.
The red line indicates which portions of the freeway will be closed. Detours for the southbound I-405 freeway are highlighted in green and for northbound I-405 freeway detours are highlighted in orange. Click the image above for more information about the recommended detour routes or to view a larger version of the map.
In addition to our weekly outreach efforts, the WCC team has canvassed more than 67,000 homes and businesses immediately adjacent to the project corridor to notify the public about this major closure. Also, nearly 120 permanent and portable electronic changeable message signs have been activated along the freeways in Orange County as well as throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego counties.
For more information about #BridgeBash, check out the video below and visit the project websitewww.octa.net/BridgeBash!
Transportation in 2: West County Connectors #BridgeBash