Rental property owners, managers, REO asset managers and Law Enforcement all know the challenges of dealing with criminal and nuisance issues.
Join in for a class on how to address those issues and proactively work with law enforcement and communities on one of the following dates:
* November 20, 2013 / Wednesday / 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
AAGLA Training Room
621 S. Westmoreland Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90005
* Dec. 4, 2013 / Wednesday / 5:30 to 9:30 P.M.
Southland Regional Board of Realtors
7232 Balboa Boulevard, Van Nuys CA 91406
Managing a Safer More Profitable Rental Property:
• Reduce the cost of owning or managing property
• Improve property values
• Improve quality of life
• Help communities reduce crime
Who should attend:
• Rental property owners and managers
• Hotel /Motel owners and managers
• REO Asset managers
• Law enforcement personnel
For information and registration, go to www.PEELIAN.com
Peelian Consulting LLC
8726 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite D-2111, Los Angeles CA 90045
Cell : (310) 308-4511 / Fax : (310) 216-1199
Web Site: www.PEELIAN.com