Activities Galore at the CicLAvia Hubs!
CicLAvia – To the Sea offers a full day of exploration and activity for everyone! This email will help you get the most out of Sunday’s 15-mile route of car-free fun. CicLAvia is open to the public and free of charge. Registration is not required and there is no starting or ending point along the route.
All nine hubs will offer CicLAvia information and merchandise, free water, restrooms and first aid stations, and most will offer free bike repair. The route is full of exciting events and activities. Hub highlights include:
- Kids Zone at the City Hall and Venice Hubs, featuring bike and pedestrian skills workshops, an obstacle course, and helmet giveaways at 11:00am and 1:00pm
- Super Estrella 101.7FM and food trucks at the MacArthur Park Hub
- A live DJ, food trucks and a seating area at the Mid-City Hub, sponsored by the Mid-City Neighborhood Council and the Olympic Park Neighborhood Council
- Free Bike Valet, 104.3 MYfm booth with live music, performers and family fun, including face painters and balloon artists at the Culver City Hub. Plenty of great restaurants with food specials. Visitwww.downtownculvercity.com for more information about Culver City activities
- Farmers market vendors plus arts and crafts until 2:00pm, a live DJ and a performance by The Carmen Perez Memorial Marching Band at the Mar Vista Farmers Market Hub
- KCRW Moves, REI Activity Area with a rock wall and photo booth, Tern Bicycles and food trucks at theVenice Hub
Visit the hub information page to see all that our hubs have to offer.
Also, be sure to check out the activities information page
to find out about all of the action going on between the hubs or near the route. These activities, which are not sponsored or produced by CicLAvia, include:
- Bob Inman, author of A Guide to the Public Stairways of Los Angeles, leads Westside WalkLAvia, a walking tour along the route beginning at 10:00am at the Culver City Expo Station. Join LA Walks for this fun adventure!
- The Motor Avenue BikeFest features live music, food, a fixed-gear freestyle show, crafts, a petting zoo and pony rides, and a display of classic bicycles. Sponsored by the Motor Avenue Improvement Association
And make sure to visit our Trip Planner guide
for more information about planning your CicLAvia day.
See you on the route this Sunday!