Please find attached the latest construction notice regarding an upcoming full intersection closure at Crenshaw Boulevard and Exposition Boulevard.What: Temporary intersection closure for street reconstruction, including excavation, repaving and restriping.
- Northbound traffic on Crenshaw Boulevard will be detoured to eastbound Rodeo Road, to northbound 7th Avenue, to westbound Jefferson Boulevard and back to northbound Crenshaw Boulevard.
- Southbound traffic on Crenshaw Boulevard will be detoured to westbound Jefferson Boulevard, to southbound Buckingham Road, to eastbound Rodeo Road and back to southbound Crenshaw Boulevard.
- Westbound traffic on Exposition Boulevard will be detoured to northbound Arlington Avenue, to westbound Jefferson Boulevard, to southbound Buckingham Road and back to westbound Exposition Boulevard.
- Eastbound traffic on Exposition Boulevard will be detoured to southbound Buckingham Road, to eastbound Rodeo Road, to northbound 7th Avenue and back to eastbound Exposition Boulevard.
- Westbound and eastbound traffic will be encouraged to use Jefferson Boulevard or Rodeo Road as alternate routes.
- Local access will be maintained by use of flaggers for residences and businesses.
- Electronic message boards and other directional signage will be used to safely direct drivers around the construction zones in order to minimize the disruption to traffic.
Advisories: Parking restrictions in all construction areas will be strictly enforced at all times. Please do not enter the construction work zone and obey all posted construction signs.